We are pleased to announce that the APFCP/ECTA 2017 organizing committee will offer travel grants to overseas participants for encouraging them to be active participation in this congress and their development of colorectal diseases. Award consists of a grant of USD 500.
Applicants selected for the Travel Grant will have 100% of the registration fee fully waived. Notification of awardees will be announced on December 30 with the Abstract Acceptance Notification.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- - Be under the age of 45 as of March 29, 2017
- - Be the presenter at the Oral/Poster presentation
- - Upload the brief Curriculum Vitae when you make an sign-up
- The secretariat will prepare a list of eligible applicants and deliver their CVs and abstract results to the award committee by December 9(Fri) at the latest.
- The award committee will review the applications.
- Notification results will be announced by December 30, 2016.