• Deadline for Early Registration : February 15, 2017
Registration Fee for ASSR / ASPOA March 31 ~ April 1, 2017
||Pre-Registration (Until February, 15)
||On-site Registration (After February, 15)
|ASSR / ASPOA
• Registration must be 100% fully paid in order to complete.
• Registration: ONLY Korean Won (KRW) and US dollar (USD) will be accepted.
• Registration fee does not include any accommodations and travel costs.
• The foreign exchange rate of the on-site registration date will be applied on Korean wons.
Registration Fee Includes
• Admission to all scientific sessions, exhibition area
• Admission to opening ceremony, welcome reception and closing ceremony
• Lunch(Only given during the period of registered event), Coffee breaks
All foreign visitors entering South Korea must possess a valid passport. National of most countries may enter visa-free for a maximum duration of 30 days, given possession of confirmed return or alternate destination tickets.
For a list of countries with visa-free entries and countries under visa exemption agreements, please refer to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs www.mofat.go.kr/ENG/visa/application/index.jsp
For more specific information regarding visa requirements, please contact your local Korean consulate.
Should you need an invitation letter, please contact the secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An invitation letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide financial support.
Confirmation of Registration
A notification of on-line registration will be sent via e-mail within minutes after submitting the online form. Registration forms without the appropriate payment will not be honored until full payment is received. If you have not received the official registration confirmation e-mail within a few days from the time of submission, please send an email to the APFCP-ECTA2017 secretariat.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
• Notification of registration cancellation should be given in writing to the secretariat by email at email@example.com
• All bank charges for remittance should be paid by the registrants.
• All refunds will be processed after the congress. Please refer to the table below for the deadlines of registration cancellation.
|By February 28, 2017
|From March 1, 2017
• All credit card-related service charges should be paid by the registrant.
• The actual debit amount will be subject to change according to the exchange rate.
• ONLY VISA and MASTER Cards are acceptable. Please use your own credit card and clearly state your credit card information.
• Registrant’s should be clearly stated on the wire transfer.
• A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be faxed at +82-2-2040-7735 or e-mailed to the secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org
• All wire transfer charges should be paid by registrants.
||Hana Bank (Suseoyeok Branch)