• Deadline for Abstract Submission : November 30, 2016
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance : December 30, 2016
• Deadline for Early Registration : February 15, 2017
Abstract Submission Steps
Click "Abstract Submission"
Log in (Should be signed up to submit abstracts)
Submission and Confirmation
My Page : To review or modify your submitted abstracts
Acceptance Notification : An acceptance notification will be sent to your e-mail.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
We invite you to submit abstracts according to the guidelines below:
- 1. Abstracts can only be submitted online (http://www.apfcp-ecta2017.org/). Abstracts sent by email, fax or regular mail will not be accepted.
- 2. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- 3. Please indicate the topic. The topic must be limited to 30 words.
- 4. All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in the abstract.
- 5. You can save and re-edit your abstracts online before the submission deadline.
- 6. Do not use capital letters in the title except for words that are always in capitals.
- 7. An abstract should contain Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- 8. The body of an abstract should be no longer than 300 words. Tables, diagram and pictures are NOT allowed in the abstract.
- 9. Please note that submitting an abstract does not imply registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the conference separately.
Notification of Acceptance
The presenters and corresponding author will be notified about the acceptance from the scientific committee by December 30, 2016 by e-mail.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by January 30, 2017, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
by January 15, 2017.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
• Abstracts must be in English
• The title, author and affiliation should be noticeable on the abstract.
• The file format should be PDF or PPT.
• Please ensure that your poster does not exceed the size as shown above.
• The message should be clear and understandable even without oral explanation.